South Whitehall Township-based Netizen Corp., a cyber security firm serving defense, government and commercial markets, has been ranked as no. 47 on Inc. Magazine’s 5000 List of the fastest-growing businesses in the country.
That makes the Lehigh Valley firm the fastest-growing cyber security company in the country and the second-fastest-growing overall company in the state.
“I attribute much of this success, and our being the nation’s fastest growing cyber security company, to our process-focused, employee-centric, and innovation-nurturing corporate culture which provides unmatched career growth opportunities for ambitious professionals and superior products and services for customers,” said Netizen president Michael Hawkins in a statement.
Netizen has also made the Lehigh Valley Business list of Fastest Growing Companies ranking as no. 7 in 2018.
The top-ranked INC 5000 business in Pennsylvania was a retail credit firm, Perpay, based in Philadelphia. It ranked as no. 5 on the overall list.
Netizen was the only Greater Lehigh Valley firm to rank in the top 500, but other companies did make the overall list.
- Ideal Concepts, an Allentown-based insurance company ranked as no. 672.
- DLP Real Estate Concepts of Bethlehem ranked as no. 910
- Tx3 Services of Blue Bell ranked as no. 2145
- beMarketing of Blue Bell ranked as no. 2228
- D&B Elite Construction Group of Sinking Spring ranked as no. 2302
- Schadler Industrial of Kutztown ranked as no. 2343
- Good Life Companies of Reading ranked as no. 2492
- Dealer World of Lehighton ranked as no. 2701
- TWG Security of Emmaus ranked as no. 2880
- Spark Orthodontics of Bethlehem ranked as no. 3448
- Stratix Systems of Wyomissing ranked as no. 3706
- Creditsafe of South Whitehall Township ranked as no. 4137
- TRIOSE of Wyomissing ranked as no. 4139
- Altitude Marketing of Emmaus ranked as no. 4231
- Demco Automation of Quakertown ranked as no. 4469
- The Denzel Group of Allentown ranked as no. 4615
- Gen3 Marketing of Blue Bell ranked as no. 4894