Jobs at Lehigh Valley Business
Central Penn Business Journal and Lehigh Valley Business are recognized as the leading business news sources in Pennsylvania. These are digital-first newsrooms providing niche news that businesses need to grow and thrive.
We are looking for an editor to develop and manage content for our wide array of digital and print news and information services. In this position, you are the face of CPBJ and LVB in the community and responsible for the vision and management of the newsroom. You establish and maintain relationships within the business community. In partnership with the group publisher and managing editor, you provide leadership to the organization.
- Managing the vision for our brands, developing new growth opportunities and building audience through essential, unique content;
- Managing a small but nimble newsroom;
- Managing the content and navigability and growth of our websites;
- Continually working on features and innovations to serve readers and build paid audience;
- Leading the preparation of our daily newspaper and special publications;
- Serving as a host and thought leader for webinars, roundtables and live and virtual events;
- Keeping on top of industry innovations and trends;
- Providing leadership to ensure the highest standards of professional ethics.
We are seeking an experienced, digitally savvy editor with a strong track record working in a daily or weekly newspaper environment. Experience with a business-to-business niche product is a plus. You must be a proven leader with strong journalism skills and excellent management and product development skills.
CPBJ and LVB are a part of BridgeTower Media, provider of business and law news and information in markets across the country. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a great team atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please submit your resume along with cover letter.