The stage is set for tonight, as Lehigh Valley Business for the fourth year will honor the outstanding companies and executives of the Greater Lehigh Valley.
The prestigious Business of the Year event is designed to give for-profit companies and executives recognition for creating jobs, contributing to the community and bolstering the region economically.
More than 400 business people will gather as Jay Sidhu, chairman and CEO of Customers Bank in Wyomissing, is honored as Executive of the Year, while 35 companies are honored and winners revealed at an awards dinner and ceremony in Bethlehem at ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks.
“This is the highlight of the year for Lehigh Valley Business as we recognize the outstanding companies of the Greater Lehigh Valley,” LVB publisher Mike O’Rourke said this morning.
Companies and individuals honored tonight also will be profiled in a publication inserted into the December 14 issue of Lehigh Valley Business.
Finalists and winners are chosen by an independent panel of judges. This year’s judges are Polly Beste, retired president, Beste Marketing Services Inc., Wind Gap; Joseph Bubba, managing partner, Fitzpatrick, Lentz & Bubba PC., Upper Saucon Township; Lin Erickson, executive director and CEO, Da Vince Science Center, South Whitehall Township; Joseph Mallee, president and general agent, MassMutual of Eastern Pennsylvania, Upper Saucon Township.
The following are the 2015 Hall of Fame honorees:
- Mike Albarell, Albarell Electric Inc.
- Mike Caruso, National Penn Insurance
- R. Chadwick Paul Jr., Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern Pennsylvania
The following are the 2015 Business of the Year finalists:
Business of the Year (1-35 employees)
- Chestnut Grove Resort
- ET&T Inc.
- Ideal Concepts
- Klunk & Millan Advertising
- Lehigh Mining and Navigation
- Levan Machine and Truck Equipment
- Linda Krisko Insurance & Financial
Business of the Year (36-100 employees)
- Burkholder’s HVAC
- Eastern Engineered Wood Products
- Gross McGinley LLP
- Liquid Interactive
- Majestic Fire Apparel
- Precise Graphix LLC
- Vistacom Inc.
Business of the Year (101-plus employees)
- Andesa Services
- Apprise Software Inc.
- Barry Isett and Associates
- Bennett Automotive Group
- Fegley Enterprises Allentown & Bethlehem Brew Works
Corporate Citizen of the Year
- ATAS International Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Cambridge-Lee Industries LLC
- Entrust Merchant Services – Mike Lichtenberger
- Meyer Jabara Hotel Group
Emerging Business of the Year
- Amato Painting
- Feet First Podiatry
- Jaindl Properties LLC
- Jerdon Construction Services LLC
- BOLTS Technologies Inc.
- Children’s Integrated Center for Success
- Netizen Corporation