Business of the Year
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
ArtsQuest Center at SteelStacks
101 Founders Way
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Description The stage is set to honor the outstanding companies and executives of the Greater Lehigh Valley.
The prestigious Business of the Year Awards are designed to give for-profit companies and executives the recognition they deserve for creating jobs, contributing to the community and bolstering the region economically.
Finalists will be honored and winners revealed at an awards dinner and ceremony on Tuesday December 8, at ArtsQuest in Bethlehem. Companies and individuals honored that night will also be profiled in a publication inserted into the December 14 issue of Lehigh Valley Business.
Nomination deadline: September 4, 2015.
To download a printable copy of the nomination form, click here. All Nominations must be submitted using the online form.
- Business of the Year (1-50 employees)
- Business of the Year (51-100 employees)
- Business of the Year (101+ employees)
- Corporate Citizen of the Year
- Emerging Business of the Year
- Executive of the Year
-May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
-Nominees may only be entered in one category.
-Nominees may not be members of the judge's' panel or members of the judges' families.
- Nominees may not be entered in a category in which they have previously won. Past finalists will be accepted.
- Nominations that do not follow guidelines may be subject to disqualification.
Sponsorships are available! Contact Mike O'Rourke on 610-807-9619 Ext 112.
Follow us on Twitter @lvb_events
"Like" us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/LVBEvents?ref=hl
Lehigh Valley Business
Phone: 610-807-9619 ext. 109