2018 Business of the Year
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
DeSales University - University Center
2755 Station Avenue
Center Valley, PA 18034
Description The Business of the Year awards recognizes the Greater Lehigh Valley's most dynamic businesses and business leaders who share a commitment to professional excellence, business growth and the community.
Nominations for the 2018 awards are now open!
Deadline for all submissions: Friday, August 31, 2018.
Finalists will be recognized and the winner in each category will be announced live during a formal awards dinner on December 4, 2018. Finalists and winners will also be highlighted in the Business of the Year event publication that will be featured in the December 10th edition of Lehigh Valley Business.
- Nominees may be self-nominated or nominated by someone else.
- Nominees may only be entered in one category.
- Nominees may not be members of the judges’ panel or members
of the judges’ families.
- 2017 Award winners may not be entered into the same category in which they won. Other previous winners and finalists will be accepted..
- Nominations that do not follow guidelines may be subject to disqualification.
Categories of Recognition:
- Business of the Year:
• Micro: 1 - 14 Employees
• Small: 15 - 30 Employees
• Medium: 31 - 100 Employees
• Large: 101+ Employees
- Emerging Business of the Year
- Non-Profit Organization:
• Small (less than 75 employees)
• Large (75 or more employees)
Special Award Categories:
One winner will be chosen from the following categories:
- Corporate Citizen of the Year
- Executive of the Year
- Minority-Owned Business of the Year
- Woman-Owned Business of the Year
- Veteran-Owned Business of the Year
For information on sponsoring the 2018 event, contact Mike O'Rourke on 610-807-9619 Ext 4112.Submit Nomination
Lehigh Valley Business
Phone: 610-807-9619 ext. 4109