CFO of the Year Awards
When Date has yet to be determined.
2755 Station Ave
Center Valley, PA 18034
Description The CFO of the Year awards honor the Greater Lehigh Valley’s financial executives for the critical role they play in making their companies successful. This awards program celebrates financial executives at all levels including controllers, chief financial officers, chief accounting officers, finance directors, business managers, etc., who contribute to the success of our region’s economic growth and stability.
Nominations are now open. Nominations must be submitted using the online form before the deadline of June 1, 2016 to be considered.
View our Frequently Asked Questions
• CFO of the Year - Awarded to a CFO who has made an outstanding contribution to his/her company’s performance over the past year. Finalists and one winner will be selected from each of the below categories.
-Public Company -Private Company with revenues over $25MM
-Private Company with revenues up to $25MM
-Small Nonprofit 74 or fewer employees
-Large Nonprofit 75 or more employees
• Best Turnaround Specialist - CFO who has broken through the traditional boundaries of finance in contributing to a significant transaction, transforming or turnaround of his/her company.
• Best Growth Manager - CFO of a company that has experienced a tremendous amount of growth.
• Community Service Award - CFO who has contributed significant time, talent and/or funds for the betterment of his/her community
• Rising Star Award Recognizes an up-and-coming financial executive. CFOs are not eligible, but others in the finance department are. Eligibility includes positions that report to a CFO such as analysts, managers and vice presidents who oversee financial matters – and will likely be a CFO someday.
An independent panel of industry professionals will judge the nominations and select the finalists in each of the award categories. Finalists will be recognized and the winners in each category will be announced during an awards breakfast on September 14, 2016.
• Must be chief financial officer or hold equivalent position, except in the Rising Star where nominee must hold a senior executive position
• Nominees’ company must be headquartered in any of the following counties of the Greater Lehigh Valley: Berks, Carbon, Lehigh, Lower Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Montgomery, Northampton, Upper Bucks, Schuylkill or Warren.
• Minimum period of service in current position must be 2 years.
• May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
• Nominees may only be entered in one category.
• Cannot be a previous CFO of the Year winner. Past finalists will be accepted.
For a nomination to be considered complete, all materials must be submitted together and received by June 1, 2016.
If a nominee is chosen as a finalist, their attendance is required at the event on September 14. All finalists attend the event complimentary.
Sponsorships for the 2016 event are available. Please contact Mike O'Rourke at email@example.com or phone 610-807-9619
Events Coordinator, Lehigh Valley Business
Phone: 610-807-9619 ext. 109