CFO of the Year Awards
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
2755 Station Ave
Center Valley, PA 18034
Description The CFO of the Year awards honor the Greater Lehigh Valley’s financial executives for the critical role they play in making their companies successful. This awards program celebrates financial executives at all levels including controllers, chief financial officers, chief accounting officers, finance directors, business managers, etc., who contribute to the success of our region’s economic growth and stability.
• CFO of the Year - Awarded to a CFO who has made an outstanding contribution to his/her company’s performance over the past year. Finalist and one winner will be selected from each of the below categories.
-Private Company with revenues over $25MM
-Private Company with revenues up to $25MM
-Small Nonprofit 74 or fewer employees
-Large Nonprofit 75 or more employees
• Best Turnaround Specialist - CFO who has broken through the traditional boundaries of finance in contributing to a significant transaction, transforming or turnaround of his/her company.
• Best Growth Manager - CFO of a company that has experienced a tremendous amount of growth.
• Community Service Award - CFO who has contributed significant time, talent and/or funds for the betterment of his/her community
An independent panel of industry professionals will judge the nominations and select the finalists in each of the award categories. Finalists will be recognized and the winners in each category will be announced during an awards breakfast on September 16, 2015.
• Must be chief financial officer or hold equivalent position.
• Nominees’ company must be headquartered in any of the following counties of the Greater Lehigh Valley: Berks, Carbon, Lehigh, Lower Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Montgomery, Northampton, Upper Bucks, Schuylkill or Warren.
• Minimum period of service in current position must be 2 years.
• May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
• Nominees may only be entered in one category.
• Cannot be a previous CFO of the Year winner. Past finalists will be accepted.
Sponsorships for the 2015 event are available. Please contact Tom Vrana at email@example.com or phone 610-807-9619
Events Coordinator, Lehigh Valley Business
Phone: 610-807-9619 ext. 109