Thursday, Sep. 19, 2013
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
DeSales University 2755 Station Ave Center Valley, PA 18034 Directions
Call for Nominations: 2013 CFO of the Year Awards!
NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED: FRIDAY, JUNE 21, 2013
Lehigh Valley Business is proud to announce the inaugural CFO of the Year Awards. Lehigh Valley Business will honor the Greater Lehigh Valley’s Chief Financial Officers for the critical role they play in making their companies successful. The CFO of the Year awards program will celebrate financial executives at all levels who contribute to the success of our region’s economic growth and stability.
- CFO of the Year - Awarded to a CFO who has made an outstanding contribution to his/her company’s performance over the past year.
- Public Company
- Private Company with revenues over $50MM
- Private Company with revenues up to $50MM
- Small Nonprofit 24 or fewer employees
- Large Nonprofit 25 or more employees
- Best Turnaround Specialist - CFO who has broken through the traditional boundaries of finance in contributing to a significant transaction, transforming or turnaround of his/her company.
- Best Growth Manager - CFO of a company that has experienced a tremendous amount of growth.
- Community Service Award - CFO who has contributed significant time, talent and/or funds for the betterment of his/her community.
- Lifetime Achievement Award - This award will be selected by the event sponsors and judges panel. Nominations will not be accepted.
An independent panel of industry professionals will judge the nominations and select the finalists in each of the award categories. Finalists will be recognized and the winners in each category will be announced during an awards breakfast on September 19, 2013.
- Must be chief financial officer or hold equivalent position.
- Nominees’ company must be headquartered in any of the following counties of the Greater Lehigh Valley: Berks, Carbon, Lehigh, Lower Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Montgomery, Northampton, Upper Bucks, Schuylkill or Warren.
- Minimum period of service in current position must be 2 years.
- May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
- Nominees may only be entered in one category.
If a nominee is chosen as a finalist, their attendance is required at the event on September 19th. All finalists attend the event complimentary.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2013
Kayla Reppert email@example.com Events Coordinator, Lehigh Valley Business Phone: 610-807-9619 ext. 109