2018 CFO of the Year Awards
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
2755 Station Ave
Center Valley, PA 18034
Description The Lehigh Valley Business CFO of the Year Awards program celebrates the Greater Lehigh Valley's financial executives at all levels who contribute to the success of the region's economic growth and stability.
Nominations for the 2018 CFO of the year will be are now open! Nomination deadline is Friday, June 1.
• CFO of the Year - Awarded to a CFO who has made an outstanding contribution to his/her company’s performance over the past year. Finalists and one winner will be selected from each of the below categories.
-Private Company with revenues over $25MM
-Private Company with revenues up to $25MM
-Small Nonprofit 74 or fewer employees
-Large Nonprofit 75 or more employees
• Best Turnaround Specialist - CFO who has broken through the traditional boundaries of finance in contributing to a significant transaction, transforming or turnaround of his/her company.
• Best Growth Manager - CFO of a company that has experienced a tremendous amount of growth.
• Community Service Award - CFO who has contributed significant time, talent and/or funds for the betterment of his/her community
• Rising Star Award -This award will recognize up-and-coming financial executives. CFOs are not eligible, but others in the finance department are. Eligibility includes positions that report to a CFO such as analysts, managers and vice presidents who oversee financial matters – and will likely be a CFO someday.
An independent panel of industry professionals will judge the nominations and select the finalists in each of the award categories. Finalists will be recognized and the winners in each category will be announced during an awards breakfast on September 12, 2018.
• Must be chief financial officer or hold equivalent position, or hold senior position in the finance department for the Rising Star award.
• Nominees’ company must be headquartered in any of the following counties of the Greater Lehigh Valley: Berks, Carbon, Lehigh, Lower Monroe, Montgomery, Northampton, Upper Bucks, Schuylkill or Warren.
• Minimum period of service in current position must be 2 years.
• May be self-nominated or nominated by another person.
• Nominees may only be entered in one category.
• Cannot be a previous CFO of the Year winner. Past finalists will be accepted.
Sponsorships for the 2018 event are available. Please contact Mike O'Rourke at email@example.com or phone 610-807-9619 Ext. 4112
Events Coordinator, Lehigh Valley Business
Phone: 610-807-9619 ext. 4109