The Greater Pocono Chamber of Commerce will honor several people and organizations for their successful accomplishments at the chamber’s annual awards dinner June 20 at Pocono Manor Resort & Spa.
This year’s winners:
• St. Luke’s University Health Network-Monroe Campus – Business of the Year.
• Rock Steady Boxing Poconos – Rookie Business of the Year.
• Dr. Kimberly Yarnall – Volunteer of the Year.
• Sarah Wallace of ESSA Bank & Trust – Young Professional of the Year.
• Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau – Frank Schoelch Community Commitment Award.
• Annette Atkinson of Middle Smithfield Township – Athena Award.
The event takes place at Pocono Manor, 1 Manor Drive, Pocono Manor.
The event offers cocktails and networking from 5:30-6:30 p.m., followed by the program and dinner from 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
For information, visit: www.greaterpoconochamber.com.