Nine regional business professionals will be honored March 25 at the Eighth Annual Lehigh Valley SUITS Awards.
The honorees were chosen by a panel of five independent judges because of their "horsepower" and professional and personal excellence.
• Banks/financial services: Adrienne Kwiatek-Holub, National Penn Bank.
• Commercial real estate: J.B. Reilly, City Center Lehigh Valley.
• Human resources: Jane Wells Schooley, Northstar Team Development.
• Insurance: Maureen O'Meara, HMK Insurance.
• Information technology: Richard Hyde, EZMicro.
• Law: Catherine Durso, Fitzpatrick, Lentz & Bubba.
• Management consulting: Barbara Lampe, Weyerbacher Brewing Co.
• Marketing/advertising/design: Jeffrey Shubzda, Trifecta Technologies.
• United Way's emerging leader: Aurora Beani, Target Corp.
There was no winner in the accounting category this year.
Tickets for the event, which will be held from 4-6:30 p.m. March 25 at Daniels BMW in Allentown, are $65.
Money raised through the event goes to Equi-librium, a program that provides therapeutic horse riding and driving programs for children and adults with physical, development and or emotional challenges in Lehigh, Northampton and Monroe counties.
For more information, visit www.lvsuits.org or call 610-365-2266.
Please note: All comments will be reviewed and may take up to 24 hours to appear on the site.View Comment Policy