The organization is hoping to increase the amount it raises with this year's Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show by inviting 24 local nonprofit organizations to take part in its new Greater Lehigh Valley Auto Show Community Days promotion.
Each of the organizations will sell $10 tickets to the Auto Show, good for entry on the Community Days -- Thursday, March 21, or Friday, March 22.
For each $10 ticket the nonprofit sells, it will receive $5 back from GLVADA.
The participating organizations are:
• America on Wheels Museum.
• Bethlehem Special Olympics.
• Big Brother Big Sisters of the Lehigh Valley.
• Boys and Girls Club of Easton.
• Cetronia Ambulance Corps.
• Children's Home of Easton.
• Communities in Schools of the Lehigh Valley.
• Community Services for Children.
• Dream Come True.
• Easter Seals of Eastern Pennsylvania.
• Equi-librium Inc.
• Family Answers.
• Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Hospital.
• Hellertown Historical Society.
• Lehigh Valley Children's Centers Inc.
• Lehigh Valley Outreach Depot.
• Mercy Special Learning Center.
• Miller-Keystone Blood Center.
• Muscular Dystrophy Association.
• Northampton County Historical & Genealogical Society.
• Parkettes National Gymnastics Training Center.
• Valley Youth House.
• Via of the Lehigh Valley.
In addition to the funds a charity can raise through ticket sales, GLVADA will be offering financial incentives to the nonprofit selling the most tickets. Participating nonprofits also are invited to set up displays and signage on Thursday and Friday of the show as part of Community Days' onsite promotion.