Nine regional business professionals have been chosen to win the seventh annual Lehigh Valley SUITS awards because of their “horsepower” and professional and personal excellence.
A panel of five independent judges chose the following business professionals based on nominations with criteria of excellence within nine categories:
• Accounting: Brian Regan, RLB Accountants.
• Banks/Financial Services: Michael Joyce, JoycePayne Partners.
• Commercial Real Estate: Pam Morris, Liberty Property Trust.
• Human Resources: Joanne Janci, Aaron Resources.
• Insurance: Joseph Lennert, Caruso Benefits.
• Law: Timothy Charlesworth, Fitzpatrick, Lentz & Bubba.
• Management Consulting: Maureen Thomson, Concannon, Miller & Co.
• Marketing/Advertising/Design: Gale Schmidt Hodavance, Jangle AMC.
• United Way of the Greater Lehigh Valley: Richard Ramos, Snow Angels.
There was no winner in the Information Technology category this year.
SUITS winners will be honored at an event to be held from 4-6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 26, at Daniels BMW in Allentown. Tickets are $65; attendance is limited to 200. For information, visit www.lvsuits.org or call (570) 992-7722.
SUITS benefits Equi-librium, which provides therapeutic riding and driving programs for children, youth and adults with physical, developmental and social/emotional challenges from Lehigh, Northampton and Monroe counties.